At House of Neighborly Service, we love our volunteers! Volunteers give thousands of hours of service to our clients. Some have been with us for over 20 years and thers are new young business leaders, students and families wanting to serve their community.
There are so many ways for you to get involved with House of Neighborly Service (HNS). We are looking for people just like you to give their time, talent, and treasure. Volunteer at HNS or other partners within the Life Center, Angel House, and 137 Homeless Connection and give the most valuable gift of all, your time. 17,100 hours of precious and valuable time were invested in HNS programs from faithful volunteers in 2014. Become an HNS volunteer and help us make a difference.
Below is the HNS volunteer application. Fill it out, click VOLUNTEER TODAY, or print it and bring it personally to HNS at the Life Center, 1511 E 11th St.
Here are some examples of ways you can volunteer :
- House of Neighborly Service-Loveland or Berthoud offices-assist with basic services such as in the Food Pantry, HNS Boutique, or clerical work
- Angel House-Day Center for homeless families with children-reception, clerical, mentors, van drivers
- 137 Homeless Connection-Day Center for homeless individuals-clerical, mentors, meal donations
- Service Projects-Groups or Individuals
- Fundraising Event Volunteers-follow our event page for current events
or fill out the form below: