The House of Neighborly Service Food Program is the number one service we provide. HNS is grateful for the generous donations that we receive from the community.
Food donations are accepted:
- In Loveland, Monday-Thursday, 9:00-3:30; the first Thursday of the month, Noon - 6:30
- In Berthoud, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00-3:30; the first Tuesday of the month, 9:00-7:00.
Staple items for food baskets:
- peanut butter
- canned fruits & vegetables
- tomato sauce
- flour/pancake/muffin mixes
- canned meat, especially pop-top
- fruit/applesauce cups
- nutritious snacks (dried fruit, granola bars, etc.)
- laundry & dish soap
- toilet paper/tissues/paper towels
- feminine hygiene items
- soap/body wash
- denture adhesive/cleanser
Additionally, the HNS Food Pantry also accepts:
- fresh fruits & vegetables, including garden produce
- hams/turkeys and any fixings for holiday baskets (November/December)
- baby items such as diapers, wipes, hygiene items, baby food/formula
- cat and dog food
Clothing donations are accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays or until full capacity is met for the week.
HNS accepts new or gently used clothing items for men, women and children.
Organize a Drive
Organized food and clothing drives for House of Neighborly Service are an invaluable resource supporting the Food and Clothing Programs. You can have fun and make a big impact by holding a food and clothing drive to benefit HNS. It can be a great way to get your family, neighbors, co-workers, and friends involved in something that gives right back to people in our community.
Any of the recommended items listed for the food and clothing programs are very much appreciated.
For more information, please contact Erin, our Food Program Manager, or Alma, our Clothing Program Manager, at (970) 667-4939 and they will provide you with all the tools necessary to create your own special event. email@example.com